ASFL Magnet Program
Science & Foreign Language Mission Statement
Educate students to understand our diverse world through the study of world languages and science as a PreK-8 International Baccalaureate School.
Unique Program Components
Daily instruction in multiple world languages
Specialized science electives, science clubs, field experiences and lab opportunities
Students experience and integrated curriculum focused on international mindedness
For current application information, please visit the Huntsville City Schools Magnet page.
- Current ASFL students do not need to reapply annually.
- Prospective students must complete and online application during the magnet application window. Please visit the Huntsville City Schools Magnet page.
- During the magnet application window in the fall, Pre-K applicants must complete the online applicaition.
- Rising K-5th grade students apply but do not have any additional requirements.
- Rising 6th-8th grade students apply then come to ASFL and complete an online writing sample at the designated time. Applicants will be notified via email.
- For more specific interview/writing sample information, visit our application page.