Student Council has (5) goals:
- LEADERSHIP- to develop and promote positive leadership among our students
- DIVERSITY- building awareness, respect, and value for all people
- ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT- encouraging all students to strive for academic excellence
- SCHOOL/ COMMUNITY/ WORLD INVOLVEMENT- building a partnership with school, community, and world outreach through service
- SCHOOL SPIRIT- creating activities for campus pride, teacher appreciation, and student character building activities
GSES Student Council also participates in a recycling program called GSES Green Team.
Paula Newman M.A., LPC School Counselor