1. Monday, October 18 – Friday, October 22: Fall Book Fair
2. Tuesday, October 19 – Thursday, October 21: Grade 3 Cursive Writing Assessments
3. Wednesday, October 20: ACAP Updates Posted to Schoology for Grades 2 – 5
4. Thursday, November 4: Grades K – 3 Santa Pictures; Grades 4 & 5 Holiday Pictures
5. Friday, November 19: Grades K – 5 PBIS Celebrations
1. Tuesday, November 2: Spirit Night at the Chick-Fil-A on South Parkway
1. Review weekly newsletters provided by our grade level faculty each week.
2. Students are welcomed to arrive to school after 7:30am. Unless prior plans have been made by parents and confirmed by faculty and staff – all students are expected to be picked-up by 2:45pm.
3. Parents who desire to change their children’s afternoon dismissal plans are requested to send the written notification with students in their bookbags on the applicable morning of the change. Please contact our faculty members to ensure that the communication is received.
4. Please ensure our students charge their laptops each night.