Organization - PTSA
We are proud of the support the HHS Parent Teacher Student Association offers for our school community each year. We invite you to join us in the continuing to make HHS a great place to learn and grow. When you join PTSA, you show your commitment to our school and our community. Your membership shows your support of our HHS faculty and the important role they play in your child's high school education.
Programs supported by the HHS PTSA
- Camp Pride
- Care Closets
- Health Clinic Supplies
- HHS Library
- Open House
- Panther Postings newsletter
- Reflection Art Program
- Spirit Wear
- Student Achievement Rewards
- Teacher Educational Grants
- Volunteer Coordination for school events
- Who should join PTSA? Your entire family plus grandparents, friends and others who are interested in the education of your child.
- How can we join the HHS PTSA? Join the HHS PTSA virtual using our memberhub store or in the Main Office at HHS or the Freshman Academy.
- Are there any fundraisers? No, we do not ask our members to sell anything throughout the year. We do ask that each family consider a tax-deductible donation to support the ongoing needs of HHS.
- How can we signup for the HHS PTSA newsletter? Signup for the Panther Postings PTSA Newsletter to receive the newsletter in your email.