Mission of Monte Sano Elementary School is Motivate, Succeed, Excel
- The chief priority for Monte Sano Elementary School should be student learning, whereby all students are offered the
- opportunity to reach their full potentials and be successful.
- Curriculum and instructional practices are based on data and should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate
- differences in learning styles.
- All decisions affecting the work of the school should focus on the students' learning needs.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff should enhance students' self esteem.
- Physical education should be integrated across the curriculum for motor and character development.
- Each student should receive the opportunity to appreciate, participate in, and be introduced to art, music, and creative expressions.
- Each student should gain respect and stewardship for the environment.