Summer Schedule Pick-up for 2023-2024 School year
Student who will be driving to school may register for parking at this time.
To register to park in the HHS parking lot(s) you must:
- Complete the Registration Form online or come to the school and pick up a paper parking registration form and complete it.
- Sign the parking Contract on or before the Schedule pickup day.
- Provide a copy of your driver's license
- Provide a copy of your vehicle's registration.
- $20.00 registration fee paid in cash, check or you may pay online using "MySchoolFees"
- All rules of the road for the city, county, and state will be observed in the parking lot.
- All expectations of the HCS Behavioral Learning Guide applies to the parking lot.
- Driving or parking in the grass is prohibited. Vehicles left in these areas will be towed at the owner's expense with no liability to HHS or HCS.
- Students must park in assigned parking spaces.
- No Loitering in the parking lot before or after school. Students must exit their vehicles immediately after parking and move to enter the building.
- During school hours, administrative permissions is needed to return to the parking lot.
- A student that withdraws from HHS must return their parking decal to Mr. Muhammad, the assistant principle in charge of parking.
- A student must maintain an acceptable attendance, tardy and discipline record in order to keep their parking pass.
- Students parking in a parking spot without a parking pass assigned to that spot will have their Vehicle towed at owner's expense with no liability to HHS or HCS.
Violation of any of these regulations will result in the following:
- First Offense: Written warning
- 2nd Offense: Loss of parking privileges for the remainder of the year.
Attendance and Discipline Expectations
- 3 unexcused absences or tardies to school: 1 week suspension of parking privileges
- 5 unexcused absences or 6 unexcused tardies to school: Loss of parking privileges for the remainder of the year,
- First OSS/ISS: 1 week suspension of parking privileges
- Second OSS/ISS: Loss of parking privileges for the remainder of the year,
- Reckless Driving/Threat to School Safety: Loss of parking privileges for the remainder of the year,