- Library Hours are 8:00 - 2:30
- Kindergarten students may check out 1 book at a time.
- First, Second, third, fourth and fifth grade students may check out up to 2 books at a time.
- Parents may also fill out an application and check out books from the library.
- STUDENTS are responsible for returning their library books on time and in good condition.
- Library books are checked out for one week at a time and may be renewed as needed, unless an item is on hold for another student.
- All overdue items should be returned for check outs to continue.
- Students with lost or destroyed materials will be assessed a standard replacement fee of $20 for hardcover books and $10 for paperback books.
- Because library books are especially made to withstand heavy circulation, damaged or lost library books may not be replaced by a book purchased at the store.
Meet our Librarian!
Mrs. Daphne Rivera, Librarian and Media Specialist
Books and Resources
Additional Library Links
Social Studies and Science
- National Geographic Kids
- NASA Kids Club
- Library Shelving Game
- Common Sense Media
- Brain Pop