The student Government at HHS is made up of four groups of students; the Student Council, the Class Officers, Appointed Class Officers and the representatives. Each group has different functions around the campus of HHS.
- Student Council: Focus is on campus activities, including homecoming, and community charities.
- Class Officers: Focus is aimed on graduation (12th grade), prom (11th grade), homecoming activities and other school functions.
- Appointed Officers are students that have been appointed as an unofficial class officers. These students must meet the requirements of a class officer but are not elected to a position.
- Representatives are students that want to be involved with the group but cannot fit the required elective class into their schedule. They must still meet the requirements listed below to be considered representatives.
-Class Officers and Student Council must have a current GPA of 3.0 or higher.
-Student Council and Class Officers must be elected by their grade level peers.
-Appointed Officers must have a current GPA of 2.5 or higher.
-Representatives must have a current GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Elected students must enroll in the appropriate leadership class for the following year as one of their electives.
- Download the Class Officer application OR the Student Council Application.
- Complete it with as much detail as possible
- Scan and send via email or Schoology to Andrea Clayton before close of day, April 6th.